egssPort Power is our solution for nomination towards TSOs in the power market. The scheduling tool handles amongst others the communication with Elia, EPEX Spot Belgium (formerly Belpex), Tennet, Amprion , 50Hz, ELEXON and stores the online metering of end users where available.
Features of egssPort Power include:
- Nomination of expected load and injections, nomination for power exchanges between Access Responsible Parties (ARPs) / Balance Responsible Parties (BRPs).
- Online calculation and within day balancing on 15 minute / 30 minutes values (Program Time Unit).
- Interfacing with ETRM, optimization, client telemetering and forecasting modules.
Software as a Service
egssPort Power is used as Software as a Service (SaaS) and provides a cost-effective, reliable and secure solution.
- Continuous and redundant setup of services hosted in the private cloud.
- Backup and restore procedures, including disaster recovery.
- Security according the latest standards.