EGSSIS aims to be a one-stop shop for its clients.
Since October 2019, EGSSIS offers Registered Reporting Mechanism (RRM) REMIT reporting towards ACER in cooperation with an ACER certified Agent.
REMIT (Regulation on wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency) is a European legislation to protect the energy market from market manipulation and insider information.
In accordance with Article 8 of REMIT, the market participants have to:
- provide ACER with all relevant information concerning trades on the wholesales energy markets, including market orders
- provide ACER and national regulatory authorities with all relevant information related to the capacity and use of:
- production, storage, consumption or transmission of electricity or natural gas facilities;
- LNG facilities.
For reasons of operational reliability the Agency considers it necessary and appropriate that the reporting of records of transactions, including orders to trade, is performed through Registered Reporting Mechanisms (RRMs). The Agency has developed requirements to ensure the uniform reporting of both trade and fundamental data, to ensure:
- the security, confidentiality and completeness of information,
- the identification and correction of errors in data reports,
- the authentication of the source of information and
- business continuity.
Integration in egssPort
An API between the egssPort database and the Agent ensures a fluent daily reporting to fulfill your reporting obligations. Through the API we are able to offer all kinds of REMIT reporting (contracts, fundamental data etc.) towards ACER.
Whether you’re a trader, large industrial end-user, grid, or storage operator, we are happy to provide you with more information about Remit reporting!