eZ-nergy in France and EGSSIS in Belgium are joining forces under the Energy One brand.
Energy One is a global supplier of software products and services to wholesale energy, environmental and carbon trading markets.
Over the last five years, several companies have joined the Energy One Group, including Contigo Software Limited in the UK, eZ-nergy in France and EGSSIS in Belgium. Energy One has since built a strong presence in Europe, and combined, the three companies form the European division of the Energy One Group.
Within this division, the companies are integrating into the global group in an exciting process that is gathering momentum.
The goals of the collaboration between eZ-nergy and EGSSIS are:
- To become the #1 trusted service provider in Europe
- To continue to offer the exceptional service that eZ-nergy and EGSSIS customers experience
- To ensure business continuity
The joining together of eZ-nergy and EGSSIS means customers will benefit from a single 24/7 services team alongside greater flexibility and enhanced opportunities.
Following six months of collaboration between eZ-nergy, EGSSIS and Contigo, the first synergies of this exciting opportunity have become reality:
- Complementary expertise: eZ-nergy was founded by experts in power and EGSSIS was founded by experts in the natural gas industry. Meanwhile Contigo is a market leader in the ETRM space. Together the Energy One companies bring the very best insights and services to clients thanks to the sharing of expertise and experience.
- Economies of scale: The businesses serve 160+ companies across 30+ European grids and have a team of 100+ employees across three local offices, enabling localised assistance with any project.
- Financial stability for long-term growth: Energy One has the financial security and global footprint to help Contigo, eZ-nergy and EGSSIS realize the ambition to become the best provider of ETRM, SaaS and 24/7 outsourced services.
A reliable guide in a changing landscape
Global energy markets are evolving and Energy One is adapting to the changing energy landscape. Energy One aims to be a guide for market participants in different roles, whether they are new entrants or have a long history. Its role as a guide for these companies is two-fold:
1) Offer innovative SaaS solutions
Building good software takes time, expertise and investment. In a dynamic market, many companies opt to engage experts offering proven SaaS platforms. This approach takes the burden from internal development teams and SaaS solutions can be implemented within a short time. The Energy One Group offers a broad portfolio of best-in-class solutions, from SaaS platforms for Scheduling and Nomination, Algotrading, Balancing and Portfolio Optimisation, Business Process
In addition, Energy One has built innovative tailor-made solutions for clients such as a Contract Management System for a power plant and a Storage Management Application for a German SSO. It is also working on optimizing battery storage using enFlow; its business process automation engine.
The teams of developers and business analysts are experts that understand the needs and dynamics of the energy industry. This expertise is combined with a modern approach to IT development, including APIs, micro-services, event-driven applications and more.
2) Follow-the-sun dispatching for your peace of mind
While Energy One aims to simplify and automate as much as possible with intuitive algotrading, nomination/bidding and asset scheduling SaaS platforms, there is still a need for human experts to ensure all goes as planned. Market operators expect to be able to pick-up the phone and be helped by a person who is knowledgeable and experienced.
EGSSIS and eZ-nergy bring together two teams of experienced gas and power operators who are on-call 24/7 for Energy One clients. Energy One has recently acquired an Australian service provider, CQ Energy, meaning the Group has created a global dispatching team. A 24/7 service presence in Europe and Australia allows Energy One to implement a ‘follow-the-sun’ approach, ensuring there’s always a dispatcher watching over clients’ portfolios.
From new market entrants that cannot staff a full 24/7 operations desk, to businesses with an existing team keen to outsource evening, night and weekend shifts, Energy One can assist.
Discover more about Energy One at E-world
Contigo Software Limited, eZ-nergy and EGSSIS are exhibiting together on one stand at E-world 2022 between 21-23 June. You can discover more about the benefits of the Energy One companies coming together by visiting their booth in Hall 3 – Stand 242.
To book an appointment with eZ-nergy and EGSSIS at E-world, please visit https://bit.ly/eZandEGSSISatE-world
To book an appointment with Contigo Software Limited at E-world, please visit https://bit.ly/E-worldContigo
For further information about the Energy One Group, please visit www.energyone.com