Gas balancing and nomination
egssPort Gas is our software used for nomination and balancing of gas portfolios. Whether physical or only trade, egssPort supports the gas markets across Europe, including Fluxys, GTS, NetConnect, GASPOOL, National Grid, GRTgaz, Gas Connect Austria and more (16 countries in total).
Key benefits of egssPort Gas:
- Instant access to the European gas market and having an overview of your gas portfolio. Whether hourly or daily basis, egssPort takes care of the balancing.
- Use of overview screens: intuitive alerts on messaging, mismatches, portfolio imbalance. Our dispatchers use egssPort and know the importance of having an overview.
- Integration with ETRM, back-office, optimization, and forecasting solutions via APIs
- Possibilities to trigger (semi-)automatic nominations: scheduled, event-based, or manual => the nomination workflow is easily adapted to your needs.
- GeLi Gas (Germany), web-based software solution for the customer change process and for network billing (INVOIC)
- REMIT-Reporting (requires additional fees): An API between the egssPort database and the Agent ensures a fluent daily reporting to fulfill your reporting obligations.
- PRISMA API: The PRISMA platform provides a marketplace for the European gas markets through which shippers and suppliers buy transport and storage capacities at a both primary or secondary market levels.
Software as a Service
egssPort Gas is used as Software as a Service (SaaS) and provides a cost-effective, reliable and secure solution.
- Continuous and redundant setup of services hosted in ISO 27001 certified private cloud data centres.
- Backup and restore procedures, including disaster recovery.
- Security according the latest standards: with 2-Factor Authentication (Google Authenticator or VASCO Keys)