Gas balancing and nomination
egssPort Gas is our software used for nomination and balancing of gas portfolios. Whether physical or only trade, egssPort supports the gas markets across Europe, including Fluxys, GTS, NetConnect, GASPOOL, National Grid, GRTgaz, Gas Connect Austria and more.
A great benefit is the modular based approach for software as a service. The license is according to your needs and can vary across gas markets, trading hubs, borders, gas storages and end users. egssPort supports all major markets and is continuously improved by the latest standards and user insights, among others the use of our own operations team.
Features of egssPort Gas among others include:
- Instant access to the European gas market and having an overview of your gas portfolio. Whether hourly or daily basis, egssPort takes care of the balancing.
- Use of overview screens: intuitive alerts on messaging, mismatches, portfolio imbalance. Our dispatchers use egssPort and know the importance of having an overview.
- Integration with trade, optimization and forecasting systems: XML or structured file format interfacing.
- GeLi Gas (Germany), web-based software solution for the customer change process and for network billing (INVOIC)
- REMIT-Reporting (requires additional fees): An API between the egssPort database and the Agent ensures a fluent daily reporting to fulfill your reporting obligations.
- PRISMA API: The PRISMA platform provides a marketplace for the European gas markets through which shippers and suppliers buy transport and storage capacities at a both primary or secondary market levels.
Software as a Service
egssPort Gas is used as Software as a Service (SaaS) and provides a cost-effective, reliable and secure solution.
- Continuous and redundant setup of services hosted in the private cloud.
- Backup and restore procedures, including disaster recovery.
- Security according the latest standards.