egssPort Power is our solution for nomination towards TSOs in the power market. The scheduling tool handles amongst others the communication with Elia, EPEX Spot Belgium (formerly Belpex), Tennet, Amprion, 50Hertz, ELEXON and stores the online metering of end users where available.
Features of egssPort Power include:
- Nomination of expected load and injection, nomination for power exchanges between Access Responsible Parties (ARPs) / Balance Responsible Parties (BRPs).
- Online calculation and within day balancing on 15 minute / 30 minute values (Program Time Unit).
- Interfacing with ETRM, optimization, client telemetering and forecasting modules.
- REMIT-Reporting (requires additional fees): An API between the egssPort database and the Agent ensures a fluent daily reporting to fulfill your reporting obligations.
Software as a Service
egssPort Power is used as Software as a Service (SaaS) and provides a cost-effective, reliable and secure solution.
- Continuous and redundant setup of services hosted in the private cloud.
- Backup and restore procedures, including disaster recovery.
- Security according the latest standards.