We are a service provider for European power and gas market participants such as producers, suppliers, traders., aggregators, shippers, etc.
We build and offer a software platform (SaaS) for market operations automation and offer a 24/7 operational dispatching service allowing our clients to delegate all or part of their market activities to us.
Reporting to the COO, you will be based in France (Paris) or Belgium (Aalst), depending on your preference.
- Recruitment and training of the operators-dispatchers team
- HR management, organization and daily supervision of the operators-dispatchers team
- Manage the implementation of a 24/7 global operations service (bringing together the Australian and European teams)
- Participate in regular on-call duty to ensure that you have a perfect command of the responsibilities of your team (energy trades, appointments, interface between the clients and the markets, etc)
- You have 5+ years of experience as an operator, dispatcher, or trader in the energy markets (gas & power)
- Higher education with specialization in engineering and/or business school, or a similar university degree is preferred
- Experience as a manager or senior team member is a plus
- You are autonomous and reactive and extremely rigorous
- You are a team player that takes ownership
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You have a perfect command of English and are at ease in minimum one other language (French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration package based on your experience
- A historical and recognized presence in Europe for over 10 years
- A fast-growing international group offering mobility opportunities (Australia, UK, France, Belgium)
HOW IS LIFE AT EGSSIS
Curious to see our Butlers & Whizzkids in action? Take a look at our social media for pictures of the offices, your future colleagues and team building activities.
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EGSSIS
Visit us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/egssis/
Last but not least we have some interesting videos on our YouTube channel: