EGSSIS is working hard to expand the management team and is eager to present you the new CTO and CGO.
Jan corluy – chief technology officer
My mission with EGSSIS is that we keep the focus on delivering a high quality innovative product with a motivated development team!
My promise to EGSSIS is that I will guide the IT & Development team so that they will stay up-to-date with the latest technology and methodologies to improve the product and the way of working.
- Getting EGSSIS ISO 27001 certified
- Change Management for the development team
- Defining & guarding the technical roadmap
- Setting up an innovation track
Jan has 18 years of experience in various roles ranging from software development, solution & application architecture, and integration management. Jan has in-depth experience with .NET/.NET Core, SOA, REST, Microservices, Dev-Ops, Infrastructure as Code. His social skills make him a valuable team player / motivator on business critical projects. His professionalism and drive to succeed are highly appreciated by his customers, resulting in long-term assignments in demanding environments.
Dries lamont – chief growth officer
My mission with EGSSIS is to boost growth by taking the sales & marketing team to the next level.
My promise to EGSSIS is that I will guide the transformation into a customer-centric commercial organisation, where we attract and retain the right customers.
- Optimization of the sales & marketing technology landscape
- Implementing a modern customer-centric commercial approach
- Keeping the branding & marketing sharp and clear
- Creating the environment to engage our customers with relevant insights
- Scaling and aligning the sales & marketing team to support the ambitious growth strategy
Dries has 9 years of experience in various sales & marketing roles at a range of fast growing start-ups, and scale-ups. He also lead the growth marketing consulting unit at EY VODW before joining EGSSIS. He is well-versed in customer-centric commercial strategy, marketing automation, growth hacking, and creating a scalable commercial organization.